Auction House not behaving as expected.

Have something to talk about? Share it here!
Sugar

Auction House not behaving as expected.

Post#1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:28 am

Hi all.
I have an issue with the AH UI. The AU pane only shows over one hundred items from the 350 that appears to be at the moment. I can scroll down to the end of the list but they are blank.
Also items offered in auction do not expire and appears to sit there forever.

I have no addons installed. Altoholic is my favorite one but does not work properly despite the file editing proposed by Raadfar somewhere in the forum (thanks mate for your help on this).

At the moment I'm downloading the client again just in case files are corrupted but I will not hold my breath on that.
As i sidetrack, WOTLK is the best expansion or, if you want, the one I enjoyed more. Being my main a hunter, vanilla and Bc expansions were a pain in the butt to keep pets happy and the ammo... well, forget about ammo...
I play Legion regularly and, let me tell you, the Argus campaign is going pretty good. With only the last boss wing still closed to LFR there are heaps of things to do for me and my many alts.

But , going back to the topic. Is there something else it can be done to correct the AH problem? I do not really want to max level every single alt's professions to get the mats, buffs, pots, enchants, etc I would like to have and I'm very happy to be guildless for now.

Thanks to everyone who made it all the way to the bottom and may see you online soon.