Wrath of the Lich King
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich king. You can download our Wrath of the Lich King Nexus client from here (Needs a torrenting app) Alternatively, if you cannot torrent, you can download the client directly here.
3. Login and play!
4. Remember to set your XP rate in game! ".rate XP set 6" for 6 times.
IF YOU ARE NOT USING OUR CLIENT:
1. Open up the "World of Warcraft/Data/enUS" directory.
2. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
3. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist nexuswow.org.
4. Make sure you simply click save, instead of "save as" in notepad, as saving as, causes the file to be written in a .txt format, which WoW cant understand.
Make sure you sign in with your USERNAME. NOT your email, or the Wrath client will attempt to sign into battle.net, and patch the client to retail. VERY IMPORTANT.
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket